Collected by Ella
Dornie, Kyle of Lochalsh IV40 8DX, UK
Eilean Donan Castle, located on a tiny island on Loch Duich, is one of Scotland's most famous castles, and a fun stop for both history buffs and scenic-seekers. I was surprised that even though it is one of the most visited attractions in the...
Breakish, Isle of Skye IV42 8PY, UK
After days of rain that obscured the landscape of the Northern Highlands of Scotland, I drove across the bridge to the Isle of Skye as the sun broke through and lit the hills with a beauty that made it difficult to focus on steering. Breakish was...
Stonehaven AB39 2TL, UK
Dunnottar Castle is a dramatic and evocative ruined cliff-top fortress in a truly stunning setting. And just a half hour's drive from Aberdeen, Europe's oil-capital. William Wallace and Mary Queen of Scots graced the Castle with their presence....
9-11 Bosville Terrace, Portree, Portree, Isle of Skye IV51 9DG, UK
The Isle of "Mist". The weather changes on the Isle of Skye from moment to moment. Colors fade in and out of vibrancy with the flow of the clouds. In the center of the shot you can see the tidal island that in the late hours of one chilly August...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles