Collected by Lillian Sizemore
64 Albion St, Glasgow G1 1NY, UK
“The Gandolfi was one of the first cafés to open in Glasgow. In my early 20s, it felt so cosmopolitan that you could have a salad or a glass of wine or a cappuccino in a place other than a restaurant or a pub. It’s set in the offices of the city’...
Fort William, UK
What was expected to be the low point of a two day getaway at the foot of Ben Nevis turned out to be one of the more beautiful experiences of my life so far. The four hour train ride between Glasgow and Fort William takes you between snow-capped...
Loch Lochy, Spean Bridge PH34, UK
The Great Glen Way is a long distance walk (73 miles) that takes you from the East to the West coast of Scotland touching three beautiful Lochs (lakes). Loch Lochy is the first one you encounter along the way. It's beautiful, calm and silent.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked