Collected by Ed M
Castle St, Glasgow G4 0QZ, UK
While St. Kentigern (alternatively called St. Mungo)—Glasgow’s 7th-century patron saint—may well be mythical, early Roman Catholics venerated his memory and started a cult on the hillside site where they believe he worshipped. First a church was...
164 Buchanan St, Glasgow G1 2LW, UK
“Let’s have a Greggs!” This refrain is certainly something you may overhear while roaming the rather handsome streets of Glasgow. Is Greggs a chain? Yes. Does Greggs have a rather ubiquitous presence? Certainly. Did somehow I find myself back...
Princes Square, 48 Buchanan St, Glasgow G1 3JN, UK
A restored Victorian atrium space with boutique shops and restaurants, Princes Square is a key shopping destination on one of the busiest retail streets in the United Kingdom. The mall is set across four levels, with fashion options ranging from...
730 Great Western Rd, Glasgow G12 0UE, UK
The Gaelic translation of Glasgow, Glaschu, literally means “dear green place”—an appropriate name for a city which boasts over 90 parks and gardens within its city boundaries. A fantastic example of this is the sprawling Botanic...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys