Collected by Chanone Smith
Macallan Distillery, Easter Elchies, Charlestown of Aberlour AB38 9RX, UK
When in Scotland, do as the Scots do. Drink whisky. So whether you're a fan of whisky, or maybe of tours based on alcohol, I'd highly recommend taking a tour of the Macallan Distillery. It's only 5GBP for an hour and a half tour, which includes...
Dornie, Kyle of Lochalsh IV40 8DX, UK
Eilean Donan Castle, located on a tiny island on Loch Duich, is one of Scotland's most famous castles, and a fun stop for both history buffs and scenic-seekers. I was surprised that even though it is one of the most visited attractions in the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna