Collected by Amanda Walker
Ben Nevis, Fort William PH33 6SY, UK
Driving south from Inverness to Glasgow last winter, a friend and I decided to stop at the Nevis Range Mountain Resort outside of Fort William. I had been testing out a new camera and wanted to get photos of Scotland's Highlands. I was certainly...
Elishader, Portree IV51 9JE, UK
We had a few hours before dinner to drive around the perimeter of the Isle of Skye. A short distance south of Staffin, on the east coast of Skye’s Trotternish Peninsula, Kilt Rock, where the falls descend from a 200 foot high sea cliff. The...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter