Collected by Rosa Manocchio
Morningside Rd, Edinburgh EH10 4DR, UK
I was inspired to visit Loopy Lorna's Tea House thanks to an article published in the November/December 2010 issue of AFAR. Having a sweet tooth and a passion for tea - I had to experience it myself. Beyond the unique & specialty tea menu, the...
352 Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NF, UK
The Witchery Restaurant is a Scottish institution. A high-end dining experience in an enchanting and magical atmosphere, it's a setting perfectly in tune with the spooky legends that Edinburgh is known for. You must make a reservation and try to...
354 Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NE, UK
Haggis is a delicious traditional Scottish meal made of various meats. Don't let the exact ingredients intimidate you, if in Scotland you must indulge. Usually it is served with a form of potato. The two places I suggest to order haggis: Amber...
Edinburgh EH1 1BB, UK
If you don't fly direct to Edinburgh and begin your adventure in London, I recommend the 4.5 hour train ride from St. Pancras to the Waverley railway station. If it's not a foggy day, you'll experience the beautiful changing countryside and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022