Collected by Maureen Grodzki
17-19 Drury St, Glasgow G2 5AE, UK
It's exceptionally difficult to recommend just one bar in pub-rich Glasgow, but the Horseshoe wins for friendliness, atmosphere, location and history. This establishment is one of the last remaining "palace pubs" of the early 20th century. The...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village