Collected by Maureen Grodzki
17-19 Drury St, Glasgow G2 5AE, UK
It's exceptionally difficult to recommend just one bar in pub-rich Glasgow, but the Horseshoe wins for friendliness, atmosphere, location and history. This establishment is one of the last remaining "palace pubs" of the early 20th century. The...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights