Collected by Jarel P
Kreislainenweg, 82487 Oberammergau, Germany
Zipping down the foothills of the German Alps in an alpine coaster, I screamed out of fear and fun. And my husband, Shawn, quickly learned a new German word: Bremsen (brakes)! Seeking an Alpine adrenaline rush in Oberammergau, a tiny town situated...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village