Scenic Cruising Kilauea Volcano
At 4,205 meters (13,800 feet), Hawaii's tallest peak gets frosted by snow in winter. In fact, Mauna Kea holds the world record at 10,211 meters (33,500 feet) when measured from its submerged base to its summit, compared with Everest's 8,848 meters...
Dolphin- and whale-watching tours are popular among visitors here, as both spinner and bottlenose dolphins typically congregate and play in its coastal waters, and migrating humpback whales can be spotted from December to March (pilot and other...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos