Scenic Cruising Kilauea Volcano
At 4,205 meters (13,800 feet), Hawaii's tallest peak gets frosted by snow in winter. In fact, Mauna Kea holds the world record at 10,211 meters (33,500 feet) when measured from its submerged base to its summit, compared with Everest's 8,848 meters...
Dolphin- and whale-watching tours are popular among visitors here, as both spinner and bottlenose dolphins typically congregate and play in its coastal waters, and migrating humpback whales can be spotted from December to March (pilot and other...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now