Scandinavian Design in Copenhagen
From LEGO to IKEA, the craftspeople of Scandinavia are known for their distinctive and revolutionary design sensibilities. Copenhagen sits at at the epicenter of a unique Danish design culture, and there are ample delights here for the craft enthusiast: bold minimalist artwork, functional-chic products for the home, eye-catching sculptures, and mouthwatering baked goods. Explore this flourishing Nordic city by the thread of its inventive spirit!
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale