Collected by Mariano Furt
70 Cunnington Ave, Charleston, SC 29405, USA
Travelers visiting Charleston typically stick to the downtown area, but if you're interested in Civil War history, head up to "the Neck," the area between downtown and North Charleston, to Magnolia Cemetery. The marshside cemetery is where the...
Charleston, SC, USA
Johns Island is home to the Angel Oak, a live oak tree that may date back as far as 1,500 years. Its enormous limbs branch out nearly 200 feet in all directions, creating a canopy that is absolutely awe-inspiring. The free park includes restrooms...
191 King St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
This family business has been in operation since 1922. They sell 18th- and 19th-century antiques ranging from silver tea sets to intricate grandfather clocks, and also offer reproduction furniture made by UK-based cabinetmakers.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico