Sayulita fam trip
Collected by Jenny
Calle Miramar 13B, Colonia Deportiva, 63732 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
We happened upon this taco stand (and butcher shop) as you enter the main street of the town. A freshly warmed tortilla is filled with hot el pastor (pork) and a slice of pineapple, covered in onions and cilantro. You chose from their different...
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Up the hill from town stands Casa Dos Chicos a four-bedroom residence of two structures connected by a rooftop bridge. Upstairs, under a thatched roof, the outdoor kitchen, living room, and soaking pool offer endless panoramas. From $570. ...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now