Collected by Lauren Keeler
Delfines 9 y 10, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
“La vie est belle” is a mantra for the Mignot sisters, who call themselves “Les Gazelles.” At Pacha Mama, they sell their own gypsy-inspired designs of Tahitian black-pearl jewelry, soft leather bags, and brightly embroidered caftans. Stop by...
Calle Revolucion 37, Zona Centro, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
Along the busy stretch of Avenida Revolución, Sayulita Café is a sophisticated, unpretentious spot where chef-owner Miguel Muro turns out regional specialties such as molcajete azteca and mole. Nab a sidewalk table, start with a round of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles