Collected by Lauren Keeler
Delfines 9 y 10, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
“La vie est belle” is a mantra for the Mignot sisters, who call themselves “Les Gazelles.” At Pacha Mama, they sell their own gypsy-inspired designs of Tahitian black-pearl jewelry, soft leather bags, and brightly embroidered caftans. Stop by...
Calle Revolucion 37, Zona Centro, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
Along the busy stretch of Avenida Revolución, Sayulita Café is a sophisticated, unpretentious spot where chef-owner Miguel Muro turns out regional specialties such as molcajete azteca and mole. Nab a sidewalk table, start with a round of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter