Collected by Andrea
August-Böckstiegel-Straße 2, 01326 Dresden, Germany
During my stay in Dresden I took a boat ride along the Elbe River until we reached Pillnitz Castle, one of Europe's most impressive chinoise complexes. It is also where several Kings of Saxony resided during their summers. There are regular boat...
This historic spa town has been a hot spot for centuries! Chopin, Goethe, Turgenec and Beethoven all used to take a break from city life out here. Enjoy the 13 hot springs that run under this charming Bohemian town. Spring water-supplied fountains...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun