Collected by Patricia King
357 College St, Toronto, ON M5T 1S5, Canada
Known as the greenest hostel in North America, it's also one of the most unique hostel stays I've had. Planet Traveler is a smorgasboard of everything a traveler would want in an accommodation: -comfortable and roomy beds -clean rooms with plenty...
65 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E6, Canada
93 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1C3, Canada
I love going to markets when I'm on a trip. It's a place where you get a glimpse of people's every day lives. If I live in Toronto, St. Lawrence Market would definitely where I'd shop on weekends. It's a multi-level indoor market where you can...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign