Although the name might suggest a simple alcohol shop, Savusavu Wine & Spirits is much more. The small shop does, of course, sell a decent range of wine and international spirits, but it does double duty as a local market too. You will also...
This local farmers market is a wonderful place to shop for fresh and locally grown fruit and vegetables, as well as seafood (tuna, lobster, prawns), a few imported items and local favorites like refreshing coconut water drunk right from the...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes