Collected by Alexander Ogilvie
Malecón, La Habana, Cuba
The malecon (boardwalk), that spans for over 4.5 kms along the coast of Havana, it's a gathering place for people as the sun sets down. The breeze (which combats the otherwise overwhelming heat of the city), the fishing and not least important the...
R. de Cândido dos Reis 18, 4050-151 Porto, Portugal
It’s a Club, it’s a Café, it’s located in the Clérigos neighbourhood, and thats why its called Clube 3C. But it’s also a cool relaxed restaurant that after midnight, like a Cinderella, becomes a lively bar, ideal to get into the night among great...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter