Collected by abugee1029
8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, USA
While traveling through A Gates at the Denver Airport, you may have been curious about the colorful patterns of the tiles below your feet. Stand directly on them and you cannot see it's true form but take a quick minute to traverse upstairs and...
Haeoreum-ro, Sokcho-si, Gangwon-do, South Korea
Seaweed soup for supper? In Korea, 'mee-yeok'--a kind of edible kelp--is a common base for a delicious, hearty soup. While walking along the seawall on my first evening along the NE coast of Korea, I saw this 'halmoni' (respectful Korean term for...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania