Collected by John Rule
Plaça de la Llibertat, 07760 Ciutadella de Menorca, Illes Balears, Spain
Caracoles in Spanish, caragols in Catalan, snails are a summer treat either in tapa or paella. These were hanging in a little grocery shop near the municipal market in Ciutadella in Menorca.
Plaça de la Catedral, 07760 Ciutadella de Menorca, Illes Balears, Spain
An early morning walk before the day begins for other visitors is usually the best time for me. Usually thronged areas are empty but for residents going about their morning routines.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys