Collected by John Rule
Plaça de la Llibertat, 07760 Ciutadella de Menorca, Illes Balears, Spain
Caracoles in Spanish, caragols in Catalan, snails are a summer treat either in tapa or paella. These were hanging in a little grocery shop near the municipal market in Ciutadella in Menorca.
Plaça de la Catedral, 07760 Ciutadella de Menorca, Illes Balears, Spain
An early morning walk before the day begins for other visitors is usually the best time for me. Usually thronged areas are empty but for residents going about their morning routines.
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights