Collected by Page Tredennick
Balat Mahallesi, Mürselpaşa Cd. No:10, 34087 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Alley W, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Each piece of exquisite handcrafted jewelry by Cambodian designer Pisith Ly tells a story and if you're lucky to find him in the store when you visit, he'll share them with you. This gentle designer fled Cambodia as a young child refugee following...
Preah Sangreach Tep Vong St, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Skip the night markets if you're after authentic handwoven textiles (most of what's there comes from Thailand and Vietnam) and instead make a beeline for Weaves of Cambodia. Located in a sleek contemporary store attached to the Angkor Hospital for...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
The most quintessential Cambodian souvenir must be the checked cotton krama that you will see around the necks, heads or waists of every Cambodian you meet. Cambodians like to boast that the krama has a dozen different uses -- some clever, some...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun