Collected by Nanna
Banegårdspladsen 7, 1570 København, Denmark
Doesn't October look great on Copenhagen? The shoulder season has it's perks. My 28th country had a few firsts. The most important one for me was seeing the Baltic Sea. I love it's coldness and roughness. The vikings were really tough and...
Pilanesberg National Park, South Africa
On a weekend stay at a luxurious 5 star game lodge, the group headed out to the bird hide at Mankwe Dam. This dam is an artificial dam/lake and is the largest reservoir in the the Pilaneberg National Park. It is home to a large variety of wildlife...
San Francisco, CA, USA
The best of both worlds at Baker Beach with the Golden Gate Bridge just to the right along the bluffs and the sun setting beyond the Pacific Ocean straight ahead. A defense artillery built in the early 1900s, Battery Chamberlin sits above Baker...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna