Collected by Nanna
Banegårdspladsen 7, 1570 København, Denmark
Doesn't October look great on Copenhagen? The shoulder season has it's perks. My 28th country had a few firsts. The most important one for me was seeing the Baltic Sea. I love it's coldness and roughness. The vikings were really tough and...
Pilanesberg National Park, South Africa
On a weekend stay at a luxurious 5 star game lodge, the group headed out to the bird hide at Mankwe Dam. This dam is an artificial dam/lake and is the largest reservoir in the the Pilaneberg National Park. It is home to a large variety of wildlife...
San Francisco, CA, USA
The best of both worlds at Baker Beach with the Golden Gate Bridge just to the right along the bluffs and the sun setting beyond the Pacific Ocean straight ahead. A defense artillery built in the early 1900s, Battery Chamberlin sits above Baker...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022