Collected by Natalia Galeano
Puerto Bertoni, Pdte. Franco, Paraguay
At last in 1893,Mose Giacomo Bertoni finds his Eden, his secure port. The Alto Paraná Jungle, the Mby’a and Avá Guarani communities, the value of the land and its medicinal herbs. While in Paraguay, and for almost forty years, Moisés Bertoni...
Rodovia Br 469, Km 32, s/n Parque Nacional Iguassu, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85855-750, Brazil
Officially declare the New /wonders of the Natural World The Iguazu Falls is located in the tree frontiers of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay 2700 meters of high and 275 waterfalls.
Av Central, León, Nicaragua
The Cathedral of Leon should be a must see when you are in Nicaragua. As an architect I loved this site and really appreciated the stories behind the historic architectural design. The Cathedral was constructed between 1747 and the early 19th...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village