Collected by Monica Placencia
Via Nazionale, 93, 80143 Napoli NA, Italy
If President Clinton ate here it must be good! Located in the heart of Naples, El Pizzaiolo Del Presidente boasts the best pizza in Naples and in my opinion, the world. This is the buffalo mozzarella margarita pizza. It just melts in your mouth.
JL. Uluwatu 111-X, Denpasar, 80361, Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Uluwatu is located on the southern tip of Bali and the temple is perched high up on the cliffs overlooking the ocean. Be careful with those cute little monkeys. They are quite naughty and will take anything not part of your body.
1253 Coast Village Rd, Montecito, CA 93108, USA
Not only does this place make killer cappuccinos, their breakfast items including the baked goods are delicious and fresh! As a Santa Barbara native this is my favorite breakfast spot. There are a couple other Jeannine locations in SB but I prefer...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights