Collected by Monica Placencia
Via Nazionale, 93, 80143 Napoli NA, Italy
If President Clinton ate here it must be good! Located in the heart of Naples, El Pizzaiolo Del Presidente boasts the best pizza in Naples and in my opinion, the world. This is the buffalo mozzarella margarita pizza. It just melts in your mouth.
JL. Uluwatu 111-X, Denpasar, 80361, Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Uluwatu is located on the southern tip of Bali and the temple is perched high up on the cliffs overlooking the ocean. Be careful with those cute little monkeys. They are quite naughty and will take anything not part of your body.
1253 Coast Village Rd, Montecito, CA 93108, USA
Not only does this place make killer cappuccinos, their breakfast items including the baked goods are delicious and fresh! As a Santa Barbara native this is my favorite breakfast spot. There are a couple other Jeannine locations in SB but I prefer...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys