Collected by Monica Placencia
Via Nazionale, 93, 80143 Napoli NA, Italy
If President Clinton ate here it must be good! Located in the heart of Naples, El Pizzaiolo Del Presidente boasts the best pizza in Naples and in my opinion, the world. This is the buffalo mozzarella margarita pizza. It just melts in your mouth.
JL. Uluwatu 111-X, Denpasar, 80361, Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Uluwatu is located on the southern tip of Bali and the temple is perched high up on the cliffs overlooking the ocean. Be careful with those cute little monkeys. They are quite naughty and will take anything not part of your body.
1253 Coast Village Rd, Montecito, CA 93108, USA
Not only does this place make killer cappuccinos, their breakfast items including the baked goods are delicious and fresh! As a Santa Barbara native this is my favorite breakfast spot. There are a couple other Jeannine locations in SB but I prefer...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico