Collected by Danielle Peschke
78 Seongsan-ri, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo, Jeju-do, South Korea
About halfway between China and Japan, just off the SW tip of Korea, is Jeju-do. Dominated by lake-filled Halla-san volcano (extinct, and incidentally, the highest peak in South Korea), this subtropical island has been known for its horses since...
Prague 1, Czechia
Walk through the beautiful city of Prague and take in the sights while making your way to the river which surrounds the city. Be sure to stop by the Black Light Theater while you await your ferry ride. Once the sun begins to set find the nearest...
Donkere Gaard 8, 3511 KW Utrecht, Netherlands
“Are you up for a little bike ride? To start the real Dutch experience?” My friend Lisa’s text reads. I see it while riding the train from Schipol Airport to Utrecht, the start of a week with two close friends. I love real travel experiences, but...
12 Captain Strout Cir, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107, USA
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign