Collected by Jason Coon
Sankt-Anton 3, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Give me a beautiful view and I can be entertained indefinitely. My parents treated my wife and me to a night at Berggasthof Panorama in Garmisch-Partenkirchen as an anniversary present. As the name of the hotel suggests, the view was incredible....
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos