Collected by Jason Coon
Sankt-Anton 3, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Give me a beautiful view and I can be entertained indefinitely. My parents treated my wife and me to a night at Berggasthof Panorama in Garmisch-Partenkirchen as an anniversary present. As the name of the hotel suggests, the view was incredible....
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map