Collected by Ellen Crawford
206 Clarendon St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
The Trinity Church in Boston located in the back bay area. This is a historical landmark of America, worth a visit if you are into architecture. Check out the court yard at the back as well. ***Update*** Another reason for you to check out the...
306 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210, USA
By Sunday, it was time for some serious day-drinking at Harpoon Brewery. For like 5 bucks, you go on a short tour with one of the cool guides through their brewing process. The facility is remarkably small. Highlights? The near-continuous jabs the...
348 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
After dinner at No Name, we moved onto Drink—to be clear, we went to drink at a place called Drink. This is a rad little cocktail bar with equally rad bartenders. I’m not sure if this is standard protocol or if they just humored me, but I...
Kennedy Plaza, Providence, RI 02903, USA
If you are searching for magic in the world, look no further than Providence, RI on a Saturday night. The city takes on a truly fairytale feel when the art installation by Barnaby Evans comes to life. As the sun slowly sets, crowds gather to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019