Collected by Doug Winter
Detroit, MI, USA
This is one of Detroits many abandoned buildings that can be explored. There's a big movement to reclaim and restore these buildings, including this train station, but the process is slow. This is near the top floor; taking the stairs isn't always...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun