Collected by Tara Guertin , AFAR Staff
El-Darb El-Ahmar, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
I traveled to Cairo last month with AFAR Experiences, and we visited the beautiful Sultan Hassan Mosque to meet with Imam Moez Masoud. The mosque, built in the mid-1300s, sits placidly in the midst of buzzing, honking Cairo, a peaceful oasis for...
67 West St, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Add the Palmer Trading Company to your when-I-go-to-New-York-I-always-have-to-stop-at list. Boston natives David and Willy have pulled off Americana just right with their Soho store. I would have walked out with more than just a tie had I not been...
Zámek 1, 692 15 Mikulov, Czechia
If you're a lover of wine, then forget about the Napa Valley and Bordeaux, and instead head to Moravia, located in the southern part of the Czech Republic. By all means visit the wine museum in the castle, but then head into town to enjoy a few...
I traveled to Turkmenistan this year and visited the capital city of Ashgabat. One of the highlights of any stay in Ashgabat is a stop at the famous Tolkuchka Bazaar. The bazaar used to be located in Ashgabat but recently moved to the outskirts of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico