Collected by Tara Guertin, AFAR Staff
242 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Salty, fatty, and doused in an Italian sweet and sour agrodolce sauce, the fried pig tails at Tosca are just the thing to accompany the bar’s list of rare Italian reds. For more drinking tips, check out our feature "How to Drink Anywhere in the...
67 West St, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
Add the Palmer Trading Company to your when-I-go-to-New-York-I-always-have-to-stop-at list. Boston natives David and Willy have pulled off Americana just right with their Soho store. I would have walked out with more than just a tie had I not been...
Zámek 1, 692 15 Mikulov, Czechia
If you're a lover of wine, then forget about the Napa Valley and Bordeaux, and instead head to Moravia, located in the southern part of the Czech Republic. By all means visit the wine museum in the castle, but then head into town to enjoy a few...
I traveled to Turkmenistan this year and visited the capital city of Ashgabat. One of the highlights of any stay in Ashgabat is a stop at the famous Tolkuchka Bazaar. The bazaar used to be located in Ashgabat but recently moved to the outskirts of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village