Collected by Jose Portuondo-Dember
390 Moo 2, Ao Nang Beach, Muang, Krabi 81000 Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
South East Asia's most popular form of transportation between islands is the long-tail boat, or Reua Hang Yao. These large wooden canoes are powered by a second hand car engine with a propeller mounted on a moveable pole that extends out into the...
145 M.2 Ao-nang , Muang Distric, Krabi Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
On West Railay Beach, all of the island's amenities are in one central location called the Walking Street. This short, sandy street at the edge of the beach connects to a path that least to East Railay- about a 10 minute walk away. The Walking...
209/2 Sridom Chai Road, ตำบล กื้ดช้าง อำเภอ แม่แตง เชียงใหม่ 50100, Thailand
Learn about the history of elephants in Thailand, feed the elephants by hand, learn commands for controlling an elephant, ride bareback through the countryside, and finally spend some time in a small pond bathing your elephant. Baan Chang Elephant...
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Road Tambon Su Thep, Chiang Mai Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
On every trip, I try to ride my motorbike up to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, a beautiful temple on the top of the mountain just outside of town. The view of the Chiang Mai valley is breathtaking on a clear day. I go to the shrine in the back of the...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years