Collected by George Pandehis
120, St Marys Rd, Austin Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018, India
Though this hotel resides at the heart of a city of eight million, the sounds of bleating, auto-rickshaw and sounds of the city fade away 14 floors above at the Above Sea Level rooftop-restaurant and bar. Snag a table near the pool - turned...
Taj Coromandel, 37, Uthamar Gandhi Rd, Tirumurthy Nagar, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034, India
Tucked within a member of the Taj Hotel's family, The Taj Coromandel, lies the finest South Indian cuisine in Chennai, outside of your grandmother's kitchen, that is. Southern Spice is everything intricate and aromatic about South Indian cuisine,...
Elliots Beach, Besant Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600090, India
Going to the beach in Chennai, whether it's Elliot's or Marina beach, means more than just wetting your feet, or sitting on the beach. The crowds will vary whether you go during the day or in the evening. But the one thing that's constant is the...
Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Archive in Safa Park is probably the coolest place around to sip at a coffee and brush up on your North African and Middle Eastern literature. Not only does it boast a full-service cafe, The Archive also hosts musical concerts, art & pottery...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019