Collected by Miguel Carvalho
2710 Sintra, Portugal
In Cascais, a land of sand and sea, life takes on a slower pace for those accustomed to the Lisbon's urban buzz. But, I found something very curious going on in the nearby Quinta do Pisao in Sintra Cascais Natural Park. It started at the entrance...
Pousadas, 4720 Caires, Portugal
Portugal, particularly the northern area, has an enchanting feel about it with its strong Middle Age legacy that is very much alive through its forts, aqueducts and monasteries. It’s an incredible interesting country to visit and it’s a necessity...
2750 Cascais, Portugal
However beautiful, after trekking a few miles along the plateaued, meandering streets of Lisbon to a hostel, my group was more than ready for a relaxing trip to the beach. After just a 30 minute trip on the local trains, we stumbled up this view...
Areia, 4480-126 Árvore, Portugal
My first day in Portugal, my friend, interpreter and guide Jorge Silva took me to the small village of Areia. We visited a restaurant called Tasca Tosca, which is Portugese for rough wine bar, named after its rough-hewn wooden tables and fantastic...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico