Collected by Morganne McManus
7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
I guess you could say I’m more scavenger than shopper: nothing gets me more motivated than a pile of junk that could potentially house a one-of-a-kind find (I treat Los Angeles in the same way). So when it comes to second-hand shops,...
Canal Walk, Century Blvd, Century City, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
Canal Walk is big mall that feels like a city. Lots of stores, a rollercoaster, a canal and apartments. Such a different atmosphere than Cape Town proper. A little pit stop on the way to the airport.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign