Collected by Eduardo Blanco
Plaza Constitucion, 1, 18120 Alhama de Granada, Granada, Spain
El Tigre is a bar in the small town of Alhama de Granada, about an hour away from Granada in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. I spent ten days there in June on a writing workshop. I soon began to take my morning cortado (short coffee) there...
Plaza de Platerías de Martínez, 1, 28014 Madrid, Spain
The evening of my arrival in Madrid I stumbled to an outdoor tapas restaurant on Calle las Huertas, across the street from the Prado, called La Tapería. I ordered vino tinto, a pequillo pepper stuffed with bacalao, and pan tomate con jamón. My...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village