Collected by Kelly Egan
17851 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92649, USA
If you enjoy bird-watching or just want a way to unwind, head to the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve. A nationally renowned area for birding, the reserve's wetlands are a major stop for migratory species. In fact, 321 of Orange County's 420 bird...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now