Collected by Mark Patterson
Caribbean sites Buenos Aires sites
S Coast Hwy 101 & Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA
This glass and stone "Save the Ocean" mosaic (popularly known as the "Surfing Madonna") mysteriously appeared under a rail trestle on April 22nd (Earth Day). It was termed graffitti by the City and was removed June 22nd. Maybe if Banksy had put it...
Arenales 1239, C1061AAK CABA, Argentina
Tucked away on the second floor of a courtyard building in the residential Recoleta neighborhood, the shoe store Comme Il Faut is a magnet for tango dancers. Customers provide their shoe sizes to cheerful saleswomen, and stacks of shoeboxes—in...
Sayyaji Rao Rd, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
One of the unexpected highlights of my trip to India was a visit to Mysore Palace. The palace is the official residence of the Wadiyars, the royal family of Mysore. Touring the interior of the palace was like watching a seemingly endless parade of...
Castle Bruce, Dominica
This is an incredible little hotel in the most magical place I have ever been. If there is one place in the world I have traveled to and want to return, this is it. It is a bit difficult to reach, which I guess protects its charm, but every bit...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico