Collected by Judy Shane
Fort William, UK
During a road trip with friends through Scotland, we decided to experience our surroundings from the top of the highest peak in the British Isles, Ben Nevis (4,409 feet, 1,344 m). Located near Fort William, the peaks are conveniently close to a...
City Palace, Gangori Bazaar, J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Spread out over several acres in the heart of Jaipur’s old town, the rose-hued City Palace complex reflects the influence of several rulers, starting with the 18th-century Maharajah Jai Singh II, who planned and built the outer walls, and...
Every June 23, the Danes celebrate the summer solstice (they call it St. Hans Eve) pagan style, carousing and lighting bonfires along their beaches. When my fiancé and I visited Copenhagen, we biked through the festivities, logging 56 miles along...
Douro, 3260 Figueiró dos Vinhos, Portugal
I have visited Napa and Sonoma, and have been to Tuscany, and Bordeaux, but no wine region of the world has surprised me with its beauty as much as the Douro. If your find yourself in Porto, it is well worth renting a car (or better yet, hiring a...
14 Derb Sebaai, Quartier Ksour, Medina, Marrakech, 40000, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
We kicked off our Marrakesh holiday with a visit to Maison MK's Gastro MK restaurant for its five-course tasting menu. The riad's Moroccan chef cooks up a delicious, visually stunning Moroccan-French fusion menu whose highlights included fried...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free