Collected by Hayley Stevens
Michalská 581/3, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
One of the first spots I ate at in old Bratislava was this gem of an eatery hidden underground. It was very charming and the food was delicious. I recommend either the liver dumpling soup or the Slovak national dish, Halusky.
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos