Collected by Martel Crittenden
Kilauea Rd, Hawaii 96754, USA
On the north shore of Kauai sits the Kilauea Lighthouse which served as a navigation aide to ships on their way to and from the Orient. It's surrounded by the Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge where one can spot all sorts of nesting seabirds....
1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
If you want a really great view of SF and like seeing socialist propoganda, Coit tower in SF is the place for you! Other great views of the city include the view from the top of the DeYoung Museum of Art (in Golden Gate Park) tower. It's totally...
Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Egypt's 2nd largest city, Alexandria is where I find a fusion of cultural influences, old and new, giving the city a distinct flavour unlike anywhere else in the world. Founded by Alexander the Great in 331BC, there are few Greco-Roman structures...
Hanalei Bay, Hawaii, USA
Kauai's Hanalei Bay may be one of the most magical places on the planet. I swear some of the locals start paddleboarding at sunrise and don't come back in until sundown. I've paddleboarded in calm waters, but this was my first time trying to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico