Collected by Charles Powell
Zhubashi, ZhongLou ShangQuan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China, 710001
This is me and my close friend Bill in front of the Bell and Drum Tower inside the city walls of Xian, China. Bill and I worked for the same company for over 35 years. We retired on the same day in 2004. My wife was still working and thought it...
17 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, France
Serendipitous light on a September afternoon--a rainbow arcing over the Eiffel Tower and ending at the gold dome of L'Église des Invalides in central Paris. (Under that dome, emperor worship continues--Napoléon I lies buried in a...
After a New Years Eve celebration at the Kirawira Tented Camp on the Serengeti, we retired to our luxurious tent cabins on a bluff overlooking the plains. During the night we were enveloped by the sounds of Zebras, Hyenas, and the occasional Lion....
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet