Collected by Barbara R.
Máncora District, Peru
Trancoso, Porto Seguro - State of Bahia, Brazil
The Uxua Praia (beach) Bar is the most coveted spot on the beach. A short walk from the Quadrado, it's been built out of old abandoned fishing boats that had been on the site. The main bar is shaded by a thatched palm roof and a cocktail alter...
Calle de Los Cisnes, 20402 José Ignacio, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
La Huella may be the world's best beach restaurant. Tucked amidst the dunes of Playa Brava, the laidback restaurant is one of the few that stays open year-round in Jose Ignacio. Since opening 11 years ago, La Huella has attracted both locals and...
11 Carretera Norte, Managua, Nicaragua
A two and half hour drive, down the Pan Am highway, and then dirt roads takes you to this idyllic spot on the Pacific Coast of Nicaragua. Famous amongst surfing aficionados, it's also just a beautiful spot to relax, or hike the jungles and look...
Playa Guiones, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
After a morning surf session on perfect 2-3 ft. curlers, the wind picks up and turns the break into something else. That's when it is time to stretch the legs and take a stroll along the peaceful Playa Guiones. Each day here starts this way, and...
Km. 44, La Libertad, Calle a playa sunzal, El Sunzal, El Salvador
For travellers and surfers seeking a place off the beaten track, El Sal's Sunzal is just the ticket. Beachside, surf-based conversations drift towards lazy ears, as fresh-from-the-water kids discuss their latest session. Consistent wave sets are...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico