Collected by Bill Rose
Las Terrazas, Cuba
While in Cuba, I visited the nature reserve called Las Terrazas. There I found a coffee shop that served this capppuccino with a surprise cinnamon topping. With a specially designed stencil, the servers offer up a real Cuban coffee with an image...
1303 - CONTROL TOWER, Motor City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
It's 3:30 in the morning, and the alarm clock goes off. In the distance, I can see the shape of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. I struggle to remember why I'm waking up so early when on holidays and remember the exciting day...
1495 Villers-la-Ville, Belgium
In 1146 a dozen monks and some lay brothers, with the blessings of St Bernard (not the dog!) headed to what is now Belgium and founded the abbey. It had been neglected and then revitalized during its second golden age in the 1800s where some of...
48 Rue de Courcelles, 75008 Paris, France
In the 8th arrondissement of Paris, just down the street from the Parc Monceau, is this unexpected piece of...China? On a corner of the Place du Pérou, this 'pagoda' has been a landmark in this part of the French capital for decades. Ching Tsai...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers