Collected by stacey McLean
Jalan Batu Belig No.41, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
A stay in Ubud wouldn't be complete without dropping by Naughty Nuri's for a rack of ribs, smoking hot off the grill. Casual, open air dining with more pork than you can shake a rib at, burgers and steak as well. Nuri's is a "local's joint" often...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind