Collected by Gretchen Wesche
Wiang Tai, Pai District, Mae Hong Son 58130, Thailand
Pai is an overlooked city in Thailand but is highly frequented by young backpackers, and is located 3 hours northwest of Chiang Mai. It has one of the most lively night markets, and a fun thing to do is purchase gas lanterns and release them into...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 3Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania