Collected by Matthew Whittaker
s/n - Sman - Zona Industrial, Brasília - DF, 70635-800, Brazil
An hour outside of Brasilia, we found ourselves surrounded in tough, scrubby land. A friend at a nearby nature reserve took us on a long hike down the path of a waterfall, which pooled in various places and formed a sort of natural waterslide.
320 Village Ln, Los Gatos, CA 95030, USA
I am one of those crazy people who doesn't think twice about traveling to remote or odd places in the name of an amazing meal. In Los Gatos, a tiny town 45 minutes from San Francisco that has an alarming number of nail salons and well, not all...
Manhattan, NY 10036, USA
Whenever I get back to the USA from my new European home, I just have to get to New York City. I'm from across the river in Jersey but feel that the city is a part of home, having been going here since I was a kid. And look, the top billboard here...
McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Photographing the Dalai Lama in India was a dream come true. I'd been teaching photography in Dharamsala for 3 months and lived right down the street from him. But that didn't mean I got to see him very much. It's very difficult to get near the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico