Collected by Monique Benoit
Oia 847 02, Greece
At the northern edge of Oia lies a pool lounge overlooking the Aegean Sea – a peaceful place to stay while cruise crowds storm the town in the afternoon. The pool is open to the public and makes money off the purchase of snacks and drinks from...
Budapest, Széchenyi István tér 5, 1051 Hungary
It's hard to say what's more appealing about the ultraluxurious Four Seasons Gresham Palace, an imposing art nouveau hotel on the banks of the Danube. It could be the fantastic location, right on the Pest side of the city's iconic Chain Bridge, or...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village