Collected by AFAR Traveler
Teluk Pulai, West Kotawaringin Regency, Central Kalimantan, Indonesia
This orangutan mother and her infant greeted us on our walk through the forest to a feeding station at Camp Leakey. The feeding station is about a 20 minute stroll from the main buildings at Camp Leakey, which was established by Dr. Birute Mary...
Darling, 7345, South Africa
This wind farm is found just outside of a little town in the Western Cape called Darling. The windmills lined up the way they are, remind me of airplanes queued up on a runway waiting to take-off. A little closer to the main part of town, you're...
Hallgrímstorg 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico