Collected by AFAR Traveler
Teluk Pulai, West Kotawaringin Regency, Central Kalimantan, Indonesia
This orangutan mother and her infant greeted us on our walk through the forest to a feeding station at Camp Leakey. The feeding station is about a 20 minute stroll from the main buildings at Camp Leakey, which was established by Dr. Birute Mary...
Darling, 7345, South Africa
This wind farm is found just outside of a little town in the Western Cape called Darling. The windmills lined up the way they are, remind me of airplanes queued up on a runway waiting to take-off. A little closer to the main part of town, you're...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December