Collected by Roger Darnell
Waldegg, 3803 Beatenberg, Switzerland
Our friends were supposed to fly home to the States on a Thursday last October but due to increased security threats, their flights were overbooked. We took advantage of the clear day and the extra time with them to drive up to Waldegg and...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania