Collected by Wendy lau
Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia
A visit to the Perhentian Islands is a must if you find yourself in Malaysia and want some beach time! If you want a nice quaint island stay on Perhentian Besar. If you are looking for more action then stay on Perhentian Kecil, but even Kecil is...
New York City Building, Queens, NY 11368, USA
... Or at least that's how you feel when you enter into the room that holds the basketball-gym-sized panoramic, to scale, model, of the entire 5 boroughs of Manhattan. This exhibit at the Queens Museum of Art has been around since the World's Fair...
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130, USA
This highlight is a bit different than the usual. It's not a travel experience at all; it's a "home" experience, because I love my neighborhood and want visitors to get off the beaten path in Boston! "Wake up the Earth!" is an annual Spring...
종로51 종로타워 17층, 공평동 Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
One of the most distinctive buildings in central Seoul is the 33-story Jongno Tower, a triangular glass and steel tower topped with an oval floating above seven stories of emptiness. Across the street is the traditionally reconstructed...
4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
In the hills above Los Angeles, near the Hollywood sign, Kepler, Galileo, and Copernicus look out over the city of 'stars.' Dominating the lawn in front of Griffith Observatory, this Astronomers Monument dates from the 1930s; the Depression-era...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is