Collected by Lynne Nieman
Ul. od Sigurate 7, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
A city of red-tiled rooftops, pine- and cypress-shaded hills, and sparking turquoise waters, the Old Town of Dubrovnik stuns with both its architecture and scenery. Its surrounding stone walls, built between the 11th and 13th centuries to protect...
10058 Sestriere, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
High in the Alps, teetering on the Italian/French boarder is the tiny ski resort town of Sestriere. Here the best thing to have with your cappuccino, and to ease the pain of your sun-burned raccoon face, is the warm apple strudel. It's a small...
Riva degli Schiavoni, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Riva degli Schiavoni is one of the most crowded areas in Venice—and understandably so. It's a picturesque waterfront in the central Castello district of the city, right along the Bacino di San Marco and the narrow bridge over the Rio di...
Vista Point, California 94965, USA
If you're like me (which by the way would probably make you super weird and could be a good thing or a bad thing...) you want to take a good few snaps when you travel. Well, if you're like me and are a "Travel Landscape Photographer" then it could...
3000 Los Alamos Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95409, USA
It's no Mt. Hood in Oregon, yet Sonoma's Hood Mountain is one of the area's best hikable mountains because of its views like this across Santa Rosa. The best view being a few miles into the park at Gunsight Rock, which on a clear day, visitors may...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village