Collected by Lynne Nieman
Stradun 21, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
There is no shortage of adjectives which have been employed to describe the shimmering splendor of Dubrovnik. Few places measure up in the sparkle department to this utterly charming fortified town which sits on the coast of southern Dalmatia. To...
10058 Sestriere, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
High in the Alps, teetering on the Italian/French boarder is the tiny ski resort town of Sestriere. Here the best thing to have with your cappuccino, and to ease the pain of your sun-burned raccoon face, is the warm apple strudel. It's a small...
Riva degli Schiavoni, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
As a local of İstanbul, I always feel that cities neighboring to a sea have a very different, sad - melancholic even - charm that comes with winter time. With the cold weather pushing stronger and stronger into the daily life, no one is interested...
Vista Point, California 94965, USA
If you're like me (which by the way would probably make you super weird and could be a good thing or a bad thing...) you want to take a good few snaps when you travel. Well, if you're like me and are a "Travel Landscape Photographer" then it could...
3000 Los Alamos Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95409, USA
It's no Mt. Hood in Oregon, yet Sonoma's Hood Mountain is one of the area's best hikable mountains because of its views like this across Santa Rosa. The best view being a few miles into the park at Gunsight Rock, which on a clear day, visitors may...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico