Collected by Raven Moonhawk
After a hair-raising, two-hour bush plane ride from Paramaribo followed by a half-day hike deep into the jungles of Suriname near Kwamala, a local shaman tapped a vine to show us how to cure an ear ache. While largely unspoiled, Suriname is seeing...
A three-day safari in Kruger National Park is a must for anyone visiting South Africa. Entering the gates is like Jurassic Park and you feel transported back in time to the creation of Earth where the wild animals, especially the elephants, are...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign